Invisalign/3M clear aligners for Teens in San Juan Capistrano
Invisalign ® Teen – use clear aligners to help make your smile perfect so that teenage memories can be captured with confidence. Invisalign Teen aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means they straighten teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want as well as brush and floss normally in order to maintain healthy gums and teeth. Also, there are no wires, metal, or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
What is Invisalign Teen?
- A clear way to straighten your teeth without braces
- A series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners
- Uses no metal wires or brackets
- Custom-made for comfort
How does Invisalign Teen Work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- Your teeth will move gradually each week
- Visit us every 8 to 10 weeks
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.
What conditions does Invisalign Teen treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth