New Patient Information
At Dr. Mark Sayed, DMD, your first appointment includes a thorough exam and gathering any information that our dentist must be aware of in order to provide care specifically to your oral health. We understand that all patients are different and require individualized care.Download New Patient Form
Orthodontic Treatment Payment Options
Dr. Sayed takes pride in providing the highest quality of care at a very reasonable price to all his patients. The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient’s problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins.
We have payment plans to suit different budgets, including;
- NO down-payment option with interest free payments
- Minimal down payment with interest free payments
- We also accept most insurance plans
- We will file the necessary papers to the insurance company.
We work hard to make your or your child’s orthodontic treatment pleasant and affordable.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest quality of care, we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a 5 to 10% fee discount (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance).
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and CARE CREDIT.
We accept most insurance plans.
We will help you to determine the coverage you have available and get the most out from your insurance.
What Every Patient Can Expect
At our practice, every patient can expect to be treated with prompt service at their specified appointment time. Our patients can also look forward to a comfortable experience. We understand that visiting a new dentist can be stressful, which is why our practice works to actively to accommodate all patients and alleviate any fears they may have about a new dentist or dentistry treatments. Familiarizing yourself with our practice, services, and our dentist is a great first step to creating a long term and comfortable experience with dentistry.